This is a spiritual organization takes care of the spiritual nurturing of the children, by bringing them up in the knowledge and fellowship of Jesus Christ and His Church.The Orthodox Church from the very beginning took utmost care in educating the Children the Values of Christian life, the contents of the Bible and the Church history.
The MGOCSM has three main objectives
- to deepen the spiritual life of its members.
- to prepare them to be responsible citizens in the Church and Society
- to encourage them to commit themselves for sacrificial service in the Church and Society
Martha Mariam Samajam
- Preparing women to have Theological and Biblical knowledge by attending various courses, trainings and seminars
- Encouraging women to participate in the church choir to improve the liturgical music in line with the Sruthi School of Liturgical Music, Kottayam, India
- Training women to have awareness of social problems and help with right decision-making at every level.
- Attempts to find out women's potentials to a greater extent to promote leader ship qualities. .
- Training women to conduct prayer groups, Bible classes, fellowship meetings and preach the gospel.
- Preparing to solve the problems of working women.
- Seek solidarity with women's action groups on local, national and inter-national levels .Encouraging more participation in ecumenical gatherings.
- Enhance spirituality by observing canonical lents, engaging in charity work and practicing family prayers
- Encourage women to actively participate in the OVBS / Sunday school Program of each parish in bringing up children in the orthodox faith.
- Encourage women to take an active role in the administration of the church and other committees at regional and diocesan level.